Business Development InternMIAMI, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES · BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT We are looking for that special he/she with the native skill to make things happen to fill up our business development internship spot and help us with us managing our growing demand and expand into new markets. The intern will act as the 2nd tier of support to our VP of business development and be engaged in all of our marketing efforts mainly focusing on strategic partnership, finding new technologies that can help streamline our sales processes and managing our sales team.
Our goal is to find someone with similar DNA to our dream team culture and make them one of ours.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Creating new marketing content for our agency
- Assisting with product pitch decks for potential client
- Researching new technologies for exponential growth
- Help maintain and optimize our internal processes
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Screening of potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiation strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Available to work full time 3-4 days a week
- WINNING is part of your DNA
- Knowledgeable within the marketing & tech realm
- Looking for a future career in the tech world
- Good in networking environments
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- Paid certifications
- Opportunities to practice your networking, pitching & sales skills
- Attend networking events with the best in Miami’s tech and startup scene
- Full time position