Special Projects InternMIAMI, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES · SPECIAL PROJECTS Pacific54 is looking to hire an intern that will transition into a full time employee for a new position we are starting.
The focus for this person would be to help make our dreams come true (literally) as a growing company that is involved in so many aspects of the digital world we often come up with ideas for “side hustles” that in time have matured into full blown companies, some more successful and some less but now we have decided that it’s time put emphasis on these ideas make them a more prominent division of our company so we want someone dedicated that can help validate and execute these ideas with the help of our full stack agency.
Really we are looking for the one man (or woman!) show who can do it all.
- Creative & Content Writing skills
- Graphic skills fluid with Adobe CC suite
- Very acquainted with the tech world, latest technologies, startups and trends.
- Ability to do independent research
- Highly motivated to be a part of something bigger
- Available to work full time 3-4 days a week
- WINNING is part of your DNA
- Knowledgeable within the marketing & tech realm
- Looking for a future career in the tech world
- Good in networking environments
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH
- Paid certifications
- Opportunities to practice your networking, pitching & sales skills
- Attend networking events with the best in Miami’s tech and startup scene
- Full time position